1. Can I Purchase direct Saree from your Showroom?
Yes, you can visit our showroom, but the discount and offers are only applicable for those who shop online through our website.
2. This discount and offer provide your Store?
No, all the offers and discounts are applicable only while purchasing online.
3. Are you deliver only in India?
Yes, We only deliver in India.
4. Can I track the package once you ship it from India?
Yes, you would receive an email of the courier once it is shipped. You would be able to track it with the respective courier.
5. What are your shipping charges for deliveries?
Delivery inside India is free of cost in most cases, however if there is a change it can be verified at the shipping policy link.
6. What is the procedure to return a product, If I don’t like it?
If you want to return any product then touch us withing 24 hours of receiving the product. You may call us and drop a mail to us.
7. Will I get a full refund if I return the product?
The value of the refund varies from one case to another. It would be under the sole discretion of the operations.
8. Are there any charges for refunds, if I return an item?
There is an admin credit card commission cost of 10 percentage of the final order value 5 percentage while accepting and 5 percentage while refunding. We will not refund the shipping charges paid by you while purchasing the item.
9. How do I know that you have received my payments?
You would receive an email confirmation that we have received your payments along with an order number.
10. Can I pay using bank transfer? Where do I get details of your bank account?
Yes, you can pay through bank transfer. You would receive an email as soon as you choose pay by bank transfer as your option of payment.
11. What is the procedure to return a product, If I don’t like it?
Please report the return to us within 24 hours of receiving the product. You may email us or call us and inform us the same.
12. What is billing address?
The address where you receive your card statements is called billing address.
13. What is shipping address?
The address where you would like to receive the goods is called the shipping address. Yes, you can give a different shipping address.